Chanukah is 5 weeks away so it truly is not also early to begin pondering about decking out your property in stunning Chanukah decor. My 1st craft for Chanukah this 12 months are these Star of David paper stars, which I strung in a garland.
All it will take to make these lovely stars are a compass, ruler, scissors and hefty paper. Here is how:
one. Draw a circle with the compass, maintaining in mind the size. (Mine are 8 inches.)
2. Take half of your circumference (mine was was 4 inches) and mark those factors all around the circle. When you’;re done, you may have 6 points.
3. With a ruler, draw lines to attach all points forming 2 triangles.
4. Lower out the star with scissors.
5. Fold the star 3 times–stage to point.
6. Flip the star more than–now fold 3 times once more between each and every of the little triangles.
When you are completed folding it need to look like this:
These look so quite in colored paper as effectively as silver and gold papers.
I strung mine in a garland but they will also appear beautiful tied onto gifts as a tag, or as spot settings.