I nevertheless have a great fondness for the matzah vase which initial appeared in my book, Jewish Holiday Fashion published by Simon & Schuster in 1999. Since that was quite a handful of many years ago I thought it was time for a little recap.
The wonderful factor about these are that they are easy and low-cost to make and put a smile on everyone’;s face at the Seder.
Here’;s how to make a single…
one. Run some scorching glue along the edge of a single piece of square matzah.
2. Stick it collectively with yet another piece of matzah to type 2 sides.
3. Add a third side the identical way, with sizzling glue on the edges.
4. After incorporating the 4th piece you need to have a cube with no bottom.
5. Add a waterproof container that is not taller than the prime of the matzah. I discovered the pink bucket at the dollar keep.
6. You might want to use some spray urethane—spray the total vase outdoors to keep it strong and protect it for years to come.