We’;re invited to our friend’;s property the first night of Passover and I was assigned dessert. Not just any dessert but the lemon mousse I produced for them a couple of many years ago—it’;s requested every time we have Seders with each other!
I am not crazy about employing the non-dairy whipped topping but it truly is after a year and there is no other substitution for a parve mousse that is kosher for Passover.
Frozen Lemon Mousse
one pint parve whipped topping
one one/2 cups sugar
1. Grate zest from 2 lemons and juice all 6 lemons.
2. Combine juice, eggs, zest and sugar in the best of a double boiler.
3. Cook, stirring right up until thick and creamy about 10 minutes.
4. Refrigerate at least one particular hour right up until great.
5. Whip topping, fold into curd, then freeze.
6. Leading with fresh berries.