Walking in my neighborhood last week, I couldn’;t support but be awed by all the colorful berries that sprang up on trees and bushes in the last month. They are just also rather to leave outside so I gathered some ideas on how to include them in the residence.
Here are 6 favorites…
1. So simple! Just pile some mini pumpkins in a bowl with autumn leaves and some berries.
2. A gourd appears quite modern day and sculptural when utilized as a vase for berries.
3. Excellent for the front door of a nation residence: berries intertwined in an outdated rake.
4. Tie a bundle of berries and tack to the wall for displaying photographs and cards.
5. Small bouquets perform in modest vessels like these pewter pitchers and bowls.
6. Last Shabbat, I tucked a handful of sprigs in a napkin ring for a stunning autumn area setting.
6. The far more the far better–collect a huge armful and place in a vase for a magnificent show.